Sarfo jail sentence is a tragedy according to malmo.
“Its a tragic event for all involved. From they hit all the others involved. Clearly, its something that has affected us very negatively, now there is a possibility to move on when the judgment has come and the board can make a decision how to do” says Daniel Anderson.
On Friday, the judgment came against Malmo FF player Kingsley Sarfo and club CEO Niclas Carlnen commented on SVT sport.” We have read what has come out, at the same time there is quite a lot of information in the judgment we want to compile and read through to make a decision on how to act in the future” said Carlnen.
The chief executive was quizzed if they regret dishing out huge sums of money to purchase the Ghana winger, he answered “I do not think so. We took all the information we could before we bought Sarfo, that was nothing we heard about before”.Carlnen was then asked if Sarfo will be allowed to join the club after serving his jail sentence, of which he replied that it will be a board decision and not just that of an individual.
The Ghanaian international was last week sentenced to a 2years and 8months jail term for sexually assaulting a teenager. The 24-year old also faces deportation from Sweden after serving the jail term.