There’s a saying that goes ‘When God’s blessing is upon you, you don’t have to stress’.
Bishop David Oyedepo, the founder of the Living Faith World Outreach Ministry, has been named the world’s richest pastor with a net worth of $150 Million.
According to US website, richestlifestyle.com,
Bishop Oyedepo is “a prosperous pastor, who owns private jets and homes in the US and the UK.”In the list also are 4 other Nigerian Pastors, bringing the number to 5 pastors from Nigeria included in the publication.
Below is the list of the top ten richest pastors in descending order:
10. Joseph Prince – Net worth: $5 Million (Singapore)
9. Chris Okotie – Net worth: $10 Million (Nigeria)
8. Matthew Ashimolowo – Net worth: $10 Million (Nigeria)
7. T.B. Joshua – Net worth: $15 Million (Nigeria)
6. T. D. Jakes – Net worth: $18 Million (United States)
5. Billy Graham – Net worth: $25 Million (United States)
4. Creflo Dollar – Net worth: $27 Million (United States)
3. Benny Hinn – Net worth: $42 Million (United States)
2. Chris Oyakhilome – Net worth: $50 Million (Nigeria)
1. David Oyedepo – Net worth: $150 Million (Nigeria)It is on record that Bishop Oyedepo’s church is Living Faith Church World Wide, also known as Winners’ Chapel, in Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria.
Oyedepo has a 50,000 seat church auditorium, and it is reported to be the largest church auditorium in the world by the Guinness Book of Records.
The Winners’ Chapel network of churches is located in over 300 cities and towns, in all the states of Nigeria, as well as, in over 63 cities in 32 African nations, Dubai, the United Kingdom and the United States.In 2011, Forbes named him the richest pastor in Nigeria. And nobody has been able beat his records yet.
Oyedepo is the wealthiest preacher in Nigeria with a net worth of over USD150 million.
The church owns four private jets and several buildings around the world, including real estate in London, UK, and in the United States.
David and his organization founded over 100 educational institutions for primary, secondary and tertiary stages of formal Education.
Covenant University was opened to students on October 21, 2002, and was adjudged to be the best private university in Nigeria as of 2005.
On March 21, 2011, Landmark University, Omuaran Kwara State (another educational institution founded by the Ministry) officially opened for the first students.